I think this base is well spread out
As soon as I launched the game, I built airlock, small oxygen generator, water extractor, medium solar panel and small power collection. It's like a combo set. Then to support the power, I built a small wind turbine. For the colonists, built middle sized canteen and middle sized dorm, with 3 bunk beds, and then I filled canteen with meal maker, drinking fountain, table and tv for people's entertainment. To support the food storage, I built middle sized bio-dome and put radish pad, rice pad, onion pad medical pad.
Just in case if people started to get hurt, I built small sized sick bay with a bed inside. I wanted to avoid letting people out in the sandstorm so I also built a control centre (medium size) with security console, radio console, telescope console and an armoury, if we are under attack it will come in handy I assume. Later, in need of more people and more supplies of traders, I built a landing pad and mine to trade ore. I also made a processing plant to change ore into metal with bioplastic processor and metal processor inside.
You can see the recycled radio console
I was keep having problem with a power this time so I built large power collector and tried to connect it with large wind turbine, which a bot had trouble with.. I was out of metal which made me recycle radio console and let a bot build wind turbine with it. I also tried to build medium telescope and medium solar panel which I had to recycle due to low amount of metal...
The base at night
I killed lots of people with starvation..... they couldn't get enough food from bio-dome.... and I had too many power shutdowns...



No comments:
Post a Comment