Friday, 20 November 2015

Day 5

So far when I played this game, I would consider that I have lost every single time because I ended up with killing people. However, this time I didn't. I think this is the way to go for me. Playing bold.

Started out like I always do.

Like I always do, I built an airlock with medium oxygen tank and large solar panel. Medium water extractor, large power collector and large wind turbine attached to the base. Now I think about it, I should have built it small and tried out. 
Later, I built medium canteen with table, drinking fountain, meal maker and a tv, then I connected it with medium bio-dome with rice pad, onion pad, medical pad and a lettuce pad.
In the dorm(medium) I built after, there were only 3 bunk beds, so they would have to switch with other people every time. Mine I built was far from the airlock, they would have to go around the base to get to the mine.
I built medium processing plant with bioplastic processor and metal processor inside and connected it with a small sick bay with one bed.
When I realized my colonists were doing fine, even better than when I actually tried last time, I built a medium sized bar with standing table, bar table, drinks machine, drinking fountain and tv. I just built it because I wanted to risk it and see where it goes from there. But they were still doing fine! So I built a landing pad and only accepted the colonists ship to get more people to use my resources. After like three people, there was no problem with my base. I didn't run out of power or food. So I just randomly decided to build a bio-dome that is very large to use up my resources.

As you can see in the bottom-left corner, there were not enough materials.

Later, I disabled a landing pad and stayed with what I had with no people dying...

I disabled the landing pad.

I actually wasn't planning to build a landing pad but I wanted more people to use my resources so... only colonists and no trader ship.

I honestly didn't mind playing this game. I actually wanted to play more every single time when I had to stop. It was funny to see what I could do to ruin the colonists' days. It made me think what to do or make in order to keep them alive and healthy. It is not an easy game but it is definitely enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment