I started again...
So I started the game again, and the first thing I built was oxygen generator since they will need to breathe. Then I connected it with airlock so they have a place to go in. I continued with building a canteen for place to eat and built a solar panel for the power. (Oh, all of the structures are size 2 or just default. No different sizes.)I decided to recycle the ship that the colonists took to get to this planet. I built power collector and water extractor with wind turbine.
In the Canteen, I built a meal maker, drinking fountain and a table for the colonists.
At night, I built them a dorm with three bunk beds so they all have places to sleep in.
You can see the recycled ship
Then when it was morning again, I made a bio-dome and added rice pad, onion pad with medical pad. Since I added medical pad, I connected a sick bay to the bio-dome with bed inside. I, then, built base pad and landing pad, which had trader ship to trade and colonist ship. When we were running low on food, I added potato pad to help. Then I could not build any more of structure so I quit.
It wouldn't let me continue building...
The choices that I made don't really have any deeper meanings... I just wanted to try. The placement of each structures are just what I thought would be efficient to colonists, such as why I put sick bay beside bio-dome. I thought it would be a good idea to put it beside each other because bio-dome has a medical pad inside. Inside of the bio-dome, the reason why I built rice, onion, potato and medical pad is that I just wanted to grow them... Well, for the medical pad, I needed for the sick bay.
This is what it looked like in the end
I guess my goal was to try and build as many structures as possible. (even though I had to stop..)
I earned milestone of Survival and Expansion.
From the trader ship, I traded few meals and cash with starch, metal and spare items. The second time when it stopped by, I traded few meal with ore.
From the colonist ship, I got two more colonists.
Overall of what I got from this game isn't that bad. In fact, I really like this game. It is fun to just make them do work.. :)
Overall of what I got from this game isn't that bad. In fact, I really like this game. It is fun to just make them do work.. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment